We are excited to announce our newest feature: analysis templates. This new analysis feature will help you set up to auto-populate any and every field in a lease analysis proposal even faster.
For example, you could chose to only certain information, like –
- Building-level information (asset type, class and address, etc)
- Suite-level information (rentable area, load factor, parking ratio, etc)
- Financial terms (rental rate, lease term, free rent, concessions and incentives, etc)
How will this feature help you analyze lease proposals more efficiently?
Use Case #1. For users who regularly tour the same buildings and or spaces.
Creating a Building or Space template will eliminate double data entry. This template will auto-populate all pre-filled analysis fields with one click. You get to decide what information gets populated.
Use Case #2. For multi-location users that aim for the same or similar financial terms.
In this instance, users are able to pre-fill standard counter offers or compare terms against a targeted outcome.
How do you create a new template?
There are two different ways users can create a new template for future use.
Create a template from an existing property or analysis.
- Select the Property you would like to create a new template
- Click “Create Template” in the lower righthand corner of footer menu
- Revise the fields as needed and click “Save”
Create a template from scratch.
- Select the “Template Library” section on the lefthand side Admin menu
- Click the blue “Create Template” button in the upper righthand corner of the page
- Add information in the same way you would to create a new lease analysis and click “Save”
Using the template you just created
Now that you have a template saved, here’s how to use it.
Add a new property, as you normally would. Then, on the first step, select the template you would like to use:
Login here to create your first template.